Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    "All I know is that there is more evidence to support her being clean that there is to support her being dirty." This statement is 100% correct, but only after years in retirement where there is ZERO evidence to support anything. The effects of the strength gained during the time of drug use does not immediately go away and can and has been proven to continue to assist in the continued strength of that athlete. It raises the bar to build on. Meaning, yes, when the drugs stop, things do not grow as strong or as fast, but the lasting effects can and have been evident long after the drug use ended.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    "All I know is that there is more evidence to support her being clean that there is to support her being dirty." This statement is 100% correct, but only after years in retirement where there is ZERO evidence to support anything. The effects of the strength gained during the time of drug use does not immediately go away and can and has been proven to continue to assist in the continued strength of that athlete. It raises the bar to build on. Meaning, yes, when the drugs stop, things do not grow as strong or as fast, but the lasting effects can and have been evident long after the drug use ended.
Children
No Data