Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    SCYFreestyler: Sure, let's see what the tests have to say and give the test to all of the final 8 swimmers in the finals. Why not? Why not in cycling or anywhere else in sports. Hey, if everyone is clean, why not? I had a high security clearance in a former job and I took one without offense. My bet is the results would be shocking to say the least. I believe quite a few of the top athletes in many sports are not clean. If a lie detector test is not admissable in a court of law as evidence then why in the hell would we want to use it as a drug testing method? Seriously?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    SCYFreestyler: Sure, let's see what the tests have to say and give the test to all of the final 8 swimmers in the finals. Why not? Why not in cycling or anywhere else in sports. Hey, if everyone is clean, why not? I had a high security clearance in a former job and I took one without offense. My bet is the results would be shocking to say the least. I believe quite a few of the top athletes in many sports are not clean. If a lie detector test is not admissable in a court of law as evidence then why in the hell would we want to use it as a drug testing method? Seriously?
Children
No Data