Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Is also the simplest answer to swimming faster at, say 23 or 25, or 29, than at 20 also drugs? So therefore Neethling is a cheater, Phelps is a cheater, Schoeman is a cheater, Jones is a cheater, Keller is a cheater, Brunelli is a cheater, Lochte is a cheater, Vendt is a cheater, Swimstud is a cheater, Coughlin is a cheater, the list goes on and on… Oh come on. At least argue with good faith. Twenty-nine is not forty. Improving your times as a Masters swimmer when you didn't swim at the most elite level is different again. Anyways, this is pointless. People who want to believe she is clean will find the flimsiest pretexts to believe it, and for many of the cynical there is little that will lay the matter to rest. And I suppose that wanting to believe in the wonder of the world, while naive, is not killing babies or anything, so go forth, be happy.
  • Is also the simplest answer to swimming faster at, say 23 or 25, or 29, than at 20 also drugs? So therefore Neethling is a cheater, Phelps is a cheater, Schoeman is a cheater, Jones is a cheater, Keller is a cheater, Brunelli is a cheater, Lochte is a cheater, Vendt is a cheater, Swimstud is a cheater, Coughlin is a cheater, the list goes on and on… Oh come on. At least argue with good faith. Twenty-nine is not forty. Improving your times as a Masters swimmer when you didn't swim at the most elite level is different again. Anyways, this is pointless. People who want to believe she is clean will find the flimsiest pretexts to believe it, and for many of the cynical there is little that will lay the matter to rest. And I suppose that wanting to believe in the wonder of the world, while naive, is not killing babies or anything, so go forth, be happy.
Children
No Data