Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Skip: Not saying Smith isn't on the juice but your argument is lame. Smith, while smoking fast, is probably in the top 2 or 3 in the world for his age, would be well below 90th place in this weekend's meet with his 100 time from Stanford, which I think is a US only meet. In a way you've almost come to Smith's defense (despicable as that may be) as you have pretty much proven it is downright hard to compete with the 20 something elites in your 40s.
  • Skip: Not saying Smith isn't on the juice but your argument is lame. Smith, while smoking fast, is probably in the top 2 or 3 in the world for his age, would be well below 90th place in this weekend's meet with his 100 time from Stanford, which I think is a US only meet. In a way you've almost come to Smith's defense (despicable as that may be) as you have pretty much proven it is downright hard to compete with the 20 something elites in your 40s.
Children
No Data