Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Doping questions aside, I was at the IU Natatorium last night when she swam. It was spellbinding, watching her fly down the first 50, flip ahead of the others and then keep it up. I hope she's clean, because being there to see that swim was absolutely magnificent. BTW, I thought it great that she was applauded just as loud as Phelps when she was introduced and even louder when she finished first (poor guy, everyone was disappointed he *only* set a US record!)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Doping questions aside, I was at the IU Natatorium last night when she swam. It was spellbinding, watching her fly down the first 50, flip ahead of the others and then keep it up. I hope she's clean, because being there to see that swim was absolutely magnificent. BTW, I thought it great that she was applauded just as loud as Phelps when she was introduced and even louder when she finished first (poor guy, everyone was disappointed he *only* set a US record!)
Children
No Data