Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Mr Goodsmith: Its nice to hear from you. I noticed that your times in the 50 and 100 Free last year in the Stanford World Championships at almost 45 years old are faster than Dara Torres times are now. I don't think we would ever accuse you of taking performance enhancing drugs because you said you don't have the body look of someone like that. So how do you swim so fast at your age? I have to believe its your technique, experience, and talent. Or is it your workouts?
  • Mr Goodsmith: Its nice to hear from you. I noticed that your times in the 50 and 100 Free last year in the Stanford World Championships at almost 45 years old are faster than Dara Torres times are now. I don't think we would ever accuse you of taking performance enhancing drugs because you said you don't have the body look of someone like that. So how do you swim so fast at your age? I have to believe its your technique, experience, and talent. Or is it your workouts?
Children
No Data