Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    SCYFreestyler, You are right. Let's give all the top finishers lie detector tests. I'd love to see the results. I find it interesting that Dara is now pretty much able to keep up with Rich Saeger, age 42, the fastest man in the world over 40. He was a peer of hers and also made the Olympics in 1984 on the 800 relay. He went a 50 point 100m freestyler back in college. After training for the masters world games last year he went a startling 1:55.0 for a 200m free and 53.4 for a 100m free. I would like to think that Rich has more testosterone flowing through his veins than a women of relatively equal age..... :-) John Smith
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    SCYFreestyler, You are right. Let's give all the top finishers lie detector tests. I'd love to see the results. I find it interesting that Dara is now pretty much able to keep up with Rich Saeger, age 42, the fastest man in the world over 40. He was a peer of hers and also made the Olympics in 1984 on the 800 relay. He went a 50 point 100m freestyler back in college. After training for the masters world games last year he went a startling 1:55.0 for a 200m free and 53.4 for a 100m free. I would like to think that Rich has more testosterone flowing through his veins than a women of relatively equal age..... :-) John Smith
Children
No Data