Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • There's a rather gigantic difference between setting PBs in your 30s and 40s and being top 10 USMS and being top 5 in the world. I would hope she's not doping while breastfeeding but some drugs are not passed along. My wife was always annoyed that alcohol was passed along, but I got another year of a designated driver (almost said DD but figured Stud/Fort would jump all over that with their gutter minds). Rob - Soviet scientists in the 60s and 70s, I'd be kinda wary of using them for quality references. Maybe there are some East German scientists you could also quote to bolster your assertions.
  • There's a rather gigantic difference between setting PBs in your 30s and 40s and being top 10 USMS and being top 5 in the world. I would hope she's not doping while breastfeeding but some drugs are not passed along. My wife was always annoyed that alcohol was passed along, but I got another year of a designated driver (almost said DD but figured Stud/Fort would jump all over that with their gutter minds). Rob - Soviet scientists in the 60s and 70s, I'd be kinda wary of using them for quality references. Maybe there are some East German scientists you could also quote to bolster your assertions.
Children
No Data