Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Instead of the criticism why don’t we all congratulate her. Because some of us don't fancy being taken for suckers. The whole business has an odor of the sea about it. No one has any proof one way or the other and in all likleyhood never will, so if you want to be Pollyannaish about it, fine--I am pretty sure that worked out for Pollyanna too. I am however intrigued by that impulse, since DRUGS! was pretty much my first thought on the matter. I find the entire thing implausible.
  • Instead of the criticism why don’t we all congratulate her. Because some of us don't fancy being taken for suckers. The whole business has an odor of the sea about it. No one has any proof one way or the other and in all likleyhood never will, so if you want to be Pollyannaish about it, fine--I am pretty sure that worked out for Pollyanna too. I am however intrigued by that impulse, since DRUGS! was pretty much my first thought on the matter. I find the entire thing implausible.
Children
No Data