Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I can't believe anyone thinks she *isn't* on drugs to be honest. And yet I find the optimism charming. I find it even more *charming* (okay, humorous) to see Scott a grown accountant cry over (gasp!) there being a possibility of cheating in the world. :doh: Is he suggesting life is NOT fair? But I particularly enjoy his acting as if he discovered the Theory of Relativity and the cure to world hunger which he must explain step by step to us intellectually challenged peons. And why, in his eyes, is being a female cheater the second coming of Christ? There's always a possibility of cheating. If Dara or any other athletes cheat, they will pay for it in countless ways regardless of whether or not they are caught.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I can't believe anyone thinks she *isn't* on drugs to be honest. And yet I find the optimism charming. I find it even more *charming* (okay, humorous) to see Scott a grown accountant cry over (gasp!) there being a possibility of cheating in the world. :doh: Is he suggesting life is NOT fair? But I particularly enjoy his acting as if he discovered the Theory of Relativity and the cure to world hunger which he must explain step by step to us intellectually challenged peons. And why, in his eyes, is being a female cheater the second coming of Christ? There's always a possibility of cheating. If Dara or any other athletes cheat, they will pay for it in countless ways regardless of whether or not they are caught.
Children
No Data