Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I started reading and couldn't get past the first page of nonsense! According to what I could get out of it....it's all speculation.....not an ounce of data to support any of his assumptions. Along with Barry Bonds....I'll believe in them until some facts come in proving they are guilty! Swim on Dara......you are truly an inspiration to us all!!!! And just to add a little bit on the Bonds situation......if you don't have proof, and I don't mean a pissed off girlfriend or former employee that says they think he did, don't bother arguing.....If you're going to use Bonds as a reason for saying people are doping.....show me proof.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I started reading and couldn't get past the first page of nonsense! According to what I could get out of it....it's all speculation.....not an ounce of data to support any of his assumptions. Along with Barry Bonds....I'll believe in them until some facts come in proving they are guilty! Swim on Dara......you are truly an inspiration to us all!!!! And just to add a little bit on the Bonds situation......if you don't have proof, and I don't mean a pissed off girlfriend or former employee that says they think he did, don't bother arguing.....If you're going to use Bonds as a reason for saying people are doping.....show me proof.
Children
No Data