life time best times and best times in each age group

Hi usms swim friends, I'm working on a new swim faster faster article and I wanted to gather a little data first here's my questions: In your 2 or 3 best events what are your lifetime best times? how old were you when you swam them? what year was that? what are your best times in those events for each masters age group you've been in? here's an example of what I'm looking for Ande Rasmussen 50 scy free 1985 22 20.4 (25 - 29) 1991 28 20.5 (30 - 34) 1995 33 20.9 (35 - 39) can't find a time (40 - 44) 2004 40 22.44 thanks in advance to for participating in this I look forward to reading your replies Ande PS feel free to email them to me if you don't want to post them here AndeRasmussen@aol.com
Parents
  • Whoops, I blinked and missed Rich slowing down... Good thing I haven't slowed down. I'm a whole .1 faster than I was at 12. :rofl: Oddly, I'm still ranked about the same now as I was then. Not sure what that says. Kristina: Where's that 400 IM? Cruise: Where exactly are those breaststroke times? Surely, there is someone besides Jim doing breaststroke? I seem to recall a lot of loud pontificating and defending of honor from various breaststrokers... So far, we've mostly heard from a lot of sprinters.
  • Whoops, I blinked and missed Rich slowing down... Good thing I haven't slowed down. I'm a whole .1 faster than I was at 12. :rofl: Oddly, I'm still ranked about the same now as I was then. Not sure what that says. Kristina: Where's that 400 IM? Cruise: Where exactly are those breaststroke times? Surely, there is someone besides Jim doing breaststroke? I seem to recall a lot of loud pontificating and defending of honor from various breaststrokers... So far, we've mostly heard from a lot of sprinters.
Children
No Data