How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Geez guys. The breaststrokers I used to know had the fortitude to banter back. Maybe do a little research in the USMS competition results. Then you could seriously abuse me. Oh,so this is that trash talking I've heard about. I'm sorry but that concept is after my time:cane: .I have looked your times up and you have some respectable TTs.All in distance free,you might want to expand your focus.Once I even swam a 200 BK.The announcer made fun of me,but I won my age group(only entry,that's why I swam it.)
  • Geez guys. The breaststrokers I used to know had the fortitude to banter back. Maybe do a little research in the USMS competition results. Then you could seriously abuse me. Oh,so this is that trash talking I've heard about. I'm sorry but that concept is after my time:cane: .I have looked your times up and you have some respectable TTs.All in distance free,you might want to expand your focus.Once I even swam a 200 BK.The announcer made fun of me,but I won my age group(only entry,that's why I swam it.)
Children
No Data