How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    The thing you don't seem to understand, Fresnoid, is that I have no need to put you (or your chosen events) down in order to feel ok about myself. I'm not particularly wonderful at backstroke or butterfly but I admire those who do those strokes well. When you fire off numerous posts about thinking breaststroke/breaststrokers are "mutants," "blundering," and "imbecilic," it is not a matter of our lack of fortitude, but of your lack of tact and impulse control. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt by good natured heckling. The adjectives used are intentionally extreme so it would be clearly not serious.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    The thing you don't seem to understand, Fresnoid, is that I have no need to put you (or your chosen events) down in order to feel ok about myself. I'm not particularly wonderful at backstroke or butterfly but I admire those who do those strokes well. When you fire off numerous posts about thinking breaststroke/breaststrokers are "mutants," "blundering," and "imbecilic," it is not a matter of our lack of fortitude, but of your lack of tact and impulse control. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt by good natured heckling. The adjectives used are intentionally extreme so it would be clearly not serious.
Children
No Data