How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • All swimmers have more in common with each other than with the general populace,even us duck walking,frog legged "mutants." And, just for you, my duck walking, frog legged, mutant fellow frog, I found just the motif for your next bathroom remodel! This actually exists in one of the model homes in our community.:afraid: (Photographs compliments of Debaru, a fellow frog Forumite who is visiting us from Arizona and joined me for the Athens meet, yesterday.)
  • All swimmers have more in common with each other than with the general populace,even us duck walking,frog legged "mutants." And, just for you, my duck walking, frog legged, mutant fellow frog, I found just the motif for your next bathroom remodel! This actually exists in one of the model homes in our community.:afraid: (Photographs compliments of Debaru, a fellow frog Forumite who is visiting us from Arizona and joined me for the Athens meet, yesterday.)
Children
No Data