How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Where did I say in this thread that I can't swim it? Whether I can or cannot is irrelevant regarding the vile nature of that blundering imbecilic stroke. OK,we get it,you don't like breaststroke.To avoid us ,just don't go on threads with "breaststroke" in the title.I didn't say anything bad about your 400 free thread,nor would I(some of my best friends are distance swimmers,but then one swam the Catalina Channel breaststroke.). All swimmers have more in common with each other than with the general populace,even us duck walking,frog legged "mutants."
  • Where did I say in this thread that I can't swim it? Whether I can or cannot is irrelevant regarding the vile nature of that blundering imbecilic stroke. OK,we get it,you don't like breaststroke.To avoid us ,just don't go on threads with "breaststroke" in the title.I didn't say anything bad about your 400 free thread,nor would I(some of my best friends are distance swimmers,but then one swam the Catalina Channel breaststroke.). All swimmers have more in common with each other than with the general populace,even us duck walking,frog legged "mutants."
Children
No Data