How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Well, it wasn't too long ago that getting your hair wet in *** was a DQ. All 200s are hard, all distances are hard, *** is not unique in that way, at all. Actually part of your head had to break the surface at all times.Up until the SDK revolution BR swimmers spent the most time underwater.I agree all 200s are hard and the 200 fly is the only one where you can be DQd for basically being too tired.
  • Well, it wasn't too long ago that getting your hair wet in *** was a DQ. All 200s are hard, all distances are hard, *** is not unique in that way, at all. Actually part of your head had to break the surface at all times.Up until the SDK revolution BR swimmers spent the most time underwater.I agree all 200s are hard and the 200 fly is the only one where you can be DQd for basically being too tired.
Children
No Data