How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    Yeah, King Frog, you tell him! :bitching: And, I'll add one to that: If "Breaststroke:Freestyle = Noodling:Swimming", then why is the 200 breaststroke widely considered one of the most difficult races in swimming? And, why do so many IM'ers have such difficulty with the breaststroke leg of their races? AND, why do so many swimming experts say breaststroke is technically the most difficult stroke? :duel: Its the most difficult because it requires a physical mutation to do it proficiently. I'm not talking about a cool X-Men like mutation. More like a regression back in evolution to when our frog footed amphibious ancestors first waddled out of the oceans. :thhbbb:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    Yeah, King Frog, you tell him! :bitching: And, I'll add one to that: If "Breaststroke:Freestyle = Noodling:Swimming", then why is the 200 breaststroke widely considered one of the most difficult races in swimming? And, why do so many IM'ers have such difficulty with the breaststroke leg of their races? AND, why do so many swimming experts say breaststroke is technically the most difficult stroke? :duel: Its the most difficult because it requires a physical mutation to do it proficiently. I'm not talking about a cool X-Men like mutation. More like a regression back in evolution to when our frog footed amphibious ancestors first waddled out of the oceans. :thhbbb:
Children
No Data