How long does it take to swim 1 mile of breastroke?

Former Member
Former Member
I used to be a competitive swimmer. Now I am much older, I start swimming again just for fitness and I would like to set a goal for myself. My goal is to swim 1 mile of breastroke (breastroke is my specialty) daily; it takes me 35 minutes to swim 1 mile. My question is what is the average time to swimm 1 mile of breastroke? Thanks
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    Lots of good information and humor! I liked laughed out loud at the response of "a few months". I just swam a mile (1800 yards) today, for the second time in my life. :applaud:How long did it take me...? Just a little under an hour, *** stroke, no stops. What a way to start the day! At over 1 mile per hour!!!:bolt: I had never heard that the *** stroke was hard on knees. Maybe I should learn the crawl. I go real slow, (duh) , if that makes it any easier on those knees.:afraid:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    Lots of good information and humor! I liked laughed out loud at the response of "a few months". I just swam a mile (1800 yards) today, for the second time in my life. :applaud:How long did it take me...? Just a little under an hour, *** stroke, no stops. What a way to start the day! At over 1 mile per hour!!!:bolt: I had never heard that the *** stroke was hard on knees. Maybe I should learn the crawl. I go real slow, (duh) , if that makes it any easier on those knees.:afraid:
Children
No Data