Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • I highly recommend that she use a larger profile goggle that does not set on her eye sockets. I use Aquasphere and started after I was getting these weird bumps on my eyelids from having to wear my goggles so tight to keep them from leaking. My doctor at the time told me that I was basically developing permanent water retention on my eyes and that I was looking forward to a droopy eyelid future, or plastic surgery. It was miserable, although my husband found it hilarious to say things like "Cool! I married a Klingon!" I switched to the Aquasphere, which I was already using for open water, and not only did I no longer have issues with leaking, but the bumps went away and I don't have those insane black and blue looking rings anymore. I like the Seal XP. You look slightly goofy, but more and more of my team are wearing them, and at this point, I don't care. They feel great. Good luck!
  • I highly recommend that she use a larger profile goggle that does not set on her eye sockets. I use Aquasphere and started after I was getting these weird bumps on my eyelids from having to wear my goggles so tight to keep them from leaking. My doctor at the time told me that I was basically developing permanent water retention on my eyes and that I was looking forward to a droopy eyelid future, or plastic surgery. It was miserable, although my husband found it hilarious to say things like "Cool! I married a Klingon!" I switched to the Aquasphere, which I was already using for open water, and not only did I no longer have issues with leaking, but the bumps went away and I don't have those insane black and blue looking rings anymore. I like the Seal XP. You look slightly goofy, but more and more of my team are wearing them, and at this point, I don't care. They feel great. Good luck!
Children
No Data