Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes she has tried a pair for women, they too leak. She never swam before and has picked it up pretty quickly and is doing 1500-1800 yards right now. The goggle thing is really messing her up right now. The goggel/masks that go around the eye socket sounds like that may be the answer. Any and all advice is appreciated - keep'em coming. I'd like her to eventually join USMS and swim some meets with me. I have swum copetitively since i was a kid (now i'm much older and am returning after a 5 year hiatus bc of cold intolerance bc of meds--going to wear my tri wetsuit in 78 degree water so please dont scoff at me!). I have always had trouble with leaking because my eyes are so deep set. i used to use a speedo (don't know model) but they stopped making them. i just bought another speedo which seemed promising but of course they leak. i can go into a shop and try on every single pair of goggles and i kid you not none of them will "stick". so.. i'm going to try Kaiman...thanks for the tip!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes she has tried a pair for women, they too leak. She never swam before and has picked it up pretty quickly and is doing 1500-1800 yards right now. The goggle thing is really messing her up right now. The goggel/masks that go around the eye socket sounds like that may be the answer. Any and all advice is appreciated - keep'em coming. I'd like her to eventually join USMS and swim some meets with me. I have swum copetitively since i was a kid (now i'm much older and am returning after a 5 year hiatus bc of cold intolerance bc of meds--going to wear my tri wetsuit in 78 degree water so please dont scoff at me!). I have always had trouble with leaking because my eyes are so deep set. i used to use a speedo (don't know model) but they stopped making them. i just bought another speedo which seemed promising but of course they leak. i can go into a shop and try on every single pair of goggles and i kid you not none of them will "stick". so.. i'm going to try Kaiman...thanks for the tip!
Children
No Data