Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Want a more traditional goggle design? Kaiman goggles offer features that are superior to a traditional swim goggles, in a exceptional competitive goggle design. The Buckle System prevents the strap from slipping and makes it easy to adjust with a single pull. The unique curved lens shape offers 180 degrees of undistorted visibility, and the soft siltex skirt makes a waterlight seal every time. The one-piece construction means the Kaiman family of goggles is flexible and durable, and the scratch resistant lenses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and resistance to fogging. Available in large for adults and in small for adults/Children. All Clear Kaiman Goggles come with Clear Lenses. I saw these. also, I was talking wiht a woman I swim with. She is very petite but has a big nose. She gets children's goggles and uses the nose piece from her son's old goggles.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Want a more traditional goggle design? Kaiman goggles offer features that are superior to a traditional swim goggles, in a exceptional competitive goggle design. The Buckle System prevents the strap from slipping and makes it easy to adjust with a single pull. The unique curved lens shape offers 180 degrees of undistorted visibility, and the soft siltex skirt makes a waterlight seal every time. The one-piece construction means the Kaiman family of goggles is flexible and durable, and the scratch resistant lenses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and resistance to fogging. Available in large for adults and in small for adults/Children. All Clear Kaiman Goggles come with Clear Lenses. I saw these. also, I was talking wiht a woman I swim with. She is very petite but has a big nose. She gets children's goggles and uses the nose piece from her son's old goggles.
Children
No Data