Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Yes I thought that may have been the case also and tried to sell her on the point that a little water in the goggles will keep them clear. She just needs to find that pair that "feels right". I bought the Vanguisher and love them except the fact that the plastic strap holder semms to break easily. As I was putting my goggles on before the 200 BR I noticed the strap was loose- I was nervous as it was, so I just tied a triple knot around them- left them that way and just completed my next meet this weekend with the triple knot on the strap and it was fine. Originally posted by craiglll@yahoo.com I wonder if her not having swam before has created expectations htat are too high. Almost all goggles are going to leak sometimes some always.
  • Yes I thought that may have been the case also and tried to sell her on the point that a little water in the goggles will keep them clear. She just needs to find that pair that "feels right". I bought the Vanguisher and love them except the fact that the plastic strap holder semms to break easily. As I was putting my goggles on before the 200 BR I noticed the strap was loose- I was nervous as it was, so I just tied a triple knot around them- left them that way and just completed my next meet this weekend with the triple knot on the strap and it was fine. Originally posted by craiglll@yahoo.com I wonder if her not having swam before has created expectations htat are too high. Almost all goggles are going to leak sometimes some always.
Children
No Data