Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    hey sd, about those Kaiman glasses. Several swimmers have told me that the large size tends to have the lenses touch the eyeballs. Next time you get the chance try the adult small size. And don't be afraid to tighten the strap enough that they won't come off on a starting platform start. I put mine on before I shower and they are never wet or foggy on the inside. I never remove the until after the workout, sometimes over two hours. But, be sure they are anti-fog. For some reason they recently started to sell some without the anti-fog treatment
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    hey sd, about those Kaiman glasses. Several swimmers have told me that the large size tends to have the lenses touch the eyeballs. Next time you get the chance try the adult small size. And don't be afraid to tighten the strap enough that they won't come off on a starting platform start. I put mine on before I shower and they are never wet or foggy on the inside. I never remove the until after the workout, sometimes over two hours. But, be sure they are anti-fog. For some reason they recently started to sell some without the anti-fog treatment
Children
No Data