Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I have the same problem as your wife. I either use very small goggles like the socket rockets that fit inside or Aquasphere Kaiman goggles that fit outside-although my face is small the large work best for this. The Kaiman is more comfortable for long swims but not so good for starts or hard pushes off the wall. The masks don't fit so well for me. Its also important to play with the tension of the straps (too tight tends to pull them off my eyes instead of on) and to make sure the skin they will go on is pretty clean to make a good seal.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I have the same problem as your wife. I either use very small goggles like the socket rockets that fit inside or Aquasphere Kaiman goggles that fit outside-although my face is small the large work best for this. The Kaiman is more comfortable for long swims but not so good for starts or hard pushes off the wall. The masks don't fit so well for me. Its also important to play with the tension of the straps (too tight tends to pull them off my eyes instead of on) and to make sure the skin they will go on is pretty clean to make a good seal.
Children
No Data