Best Goggles for Deep Set Eyes?

What are the best goggles for deep set eyes? My wife's goggles tend to leak because she has deep set eyes. She has set the straps soo tight that it hurts and leaves marks for 12 hours- for real! she tried loose also and it didn't work. Is there a particular brand or model that is better?
Parents
  • Yes she has tried a pair for women, they too leak. She never swam before and has picked it up pretty quickly and is doing 1500-1800 yards right now. The goggle thing is really messing her up right now. The goggel/masks that go around the eye socket sounds like that may be the answer. Any and all advice is appreciated - keep'em coming. I'd like her to eventually join USMS and swim some meets with me. Originally posted by craiglll@yahoo.com I've never heard of anyone having problems because otheir eyes are deep set. I do see th t athere are goggles for women. Has she tried a pair of them?
  • Yes she has tried a pair for women, they too leak. She never swam before and has picked it up pretty quickly and is doing 1500-1800 yards right now. The goggle thing is really messing her up right now. The goggel/masks that go around the eye socket sounds like that may be the answer. Any and all advice is appreciated - keep'em coming. I'd like her to eventually join USMS and swim some meets with me. Originally posted by craiglll@yahoo.com I've never heard of anyone having problems because otheir eyes are deep set. I do see th t athere are goggles for women. Has she tried a pair of them?
Children
No Data