Whats your favorite Olympic Swimming Moment?

In preparation for the Olympic Swimming to start tomorrow, whats everyone's favorite Olympic Swimming moment? 

Parents
  • All time, 2008 relay.

This year......so many.  Katie Ledecky's monster anchor leg in the relay.  Schoenemaker's WR in the 200 Breast.  Actually seeing Lilly King prove me wrong about her (i.e. she is a genuine, caring person, happy for the success of others, rather than the arrogant person she comes across as before races).

Gotta be honest, too.  In a moment of schadenfreude, seeing Michael Andrews' collapses.  I'm about sick of him, his father, and a level of hubris I haven't seen, ever.  Hey, Michael, if you can't wear a mask after a 5th place finish on a 200, but Katie Ledecky can after racing multiple distance races, including some golds, per day......maybe your system isn't superior to everyone else.  Spoiled brat.

• All time, 2008 relay.

This year......so many.  Katie Ledecky's monster anchor leg in the relay.  Schoenemaker's WR in the 200 Breast.  Actually seeing Lilly King prove me wrong about her (i.e. she is a genuine, caring person, happy for the success of others, rather than the arrogant person she comes across as before races).

Gotta be honest, too.  In a moment of schadenfreude, seeing Michael Andrews' collapses.  I'm about sick of him, his father, and a level of hubris I haven't seen, ever.  Hey, Michael, if you can't wear a mask after a 5th place finish on a 200, but Katie Ledecky can after racing multiple distance races, including some golds, per day......maybe your system isn't superior to everyone else.  Spoiled brat.

Children
No Data