Whats your favorite Olympic Swimming Moment?

In preparation for the Olympic Swimming to start tomorrow, whats everyone's favorite Olympic Swimming moment? 

Parents
  • Ohhh, that's a tough one, because I have several.  Don't make me choose!  I'll start with watching Mark Spitz swim butterfly for the first time when I was a little girl.  I was mesmerized, and I knew from that moment I wanted to grow up and learn how to swim butterfly.  (I have swum a non-stop 2000 yard fly as well as a 1000 and several 500's!)

I'm a Cullen Jones fan, so watching him win gold as a member of THE all-time great men's relay was awesome!  My voice was hoarse the next day from cheering at the TV so loud.     

Ok, I'll stop at those two. 

• Ohhh, that's a tough one, because I have several.  Don't make me choose!  I'll start with watching Mark Spitz swim butterfly for the first time when I was a little girl.  I was mesmerized, and I knew from that moment I wanted to grow up and learn how to swim butterfly.  (I have swum a non-stop 2000 yard fly as well as a 1000 and several 500's!)

I'm a Cullen Jones fan, so watching him win gold as a member of THE all-time great men's relay was awesome!  My voice was hoarse the next day from cheering at the TV so loud.     

Ok, I'll stop at those two. 

Children
No Data