What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I feel incredibly lucky after reading a lot of these responses. I go to a Lifetime fitness and we have a lot of lanes so there is usually a free one. So my peeves are: 1. I cannot figure out freestyle and it makes me feel incompetent and embarrassed when I try. 2. Chlorine kills my hair and skin and my hair just always seems dirty and my skin is always itchy and rashy. Seriously I am just so freaking over chlorine. 3. Days when I can't swim because life or my shoulder hurts or whatever. I just want to spend a twelfth of my life in the pool and never miss a day; that is not so much to ask!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I feel incredibly lucky after reading a lot of these responses. I go to a Lifetime fitness and we have a lot of lanes so there is usually a free one. So my peeves are: 1. I cannot figure out freestyle and it makes me feel incompetent and embarrassed when I try. 2. Chlorine kills my hair and skin and my hair just always seems dirty and my skin is always itchy and rashy. Seriously I am just so freaking over chlorine. 3. Days when I can't swim because life or my shoulder hurts or whatever. I just want to spend a twelfth of my life in the pool and never miss a day; that is not so much to ask!
Children
No Data