What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    1. The ridiculous girl who hangs at the end of the lane on the far side (50m pool) with her legs spread to max distance apart so you can't do a flip turn without coming close to breaking one of her limbs. 2. When waiting on slower swimmers ahead of me at the wall so I won't be on their butt in no time (open lap swimming at my German pool), and some douchebag dives in and starts swimming in the gap. 3. The idiot who thinks swimming circles means swimming right up the middle while the rest of us stay right. That gets fixed fast. 4. Seeing so many swimming with no hip roll and poor form - their bodies must really ache after swimming. 5. People gathering at the end of the lane oblivious to anyone else coming in, leaving no space for you to make a turn. Hello people, we're sharing space here!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    1. The ridiculous girl who hangs at the end of the lane on the far side (50m pool) with her legs spread to max distance apart so you can't do a flip turn without coming close to breaking one of her limbs. 2. When waiting on slower swimmers ahead of me at the wall so I won't be on their butt in no time (open lap swimming at my German pool), and some douchebag dives in and starts swimming in the gap. 3. The idiot who thinks swimming circles means swimming right up the middle while the rest of us stay right. That gets fixed fast. 4. Seeing so many swimming with no hip roll and poor form - their bodies must really ache after swimming. 5. People gathering at the end of the lane oblivious to anyone else coming in, leaving no space for you to make a turn. Hello people, we're sharing space here!
Children
No Data