What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Well, some people actually think they are training tools that can enhance performance. Agreed. However, chronic abusers of the toys sink without them. Call me crazy, but I don't like it when Suzy Q or Johnny B show up to the 100 yd free race with wetsuit, fins, and paddles. Ditto in practice. Last I checked you can't bring a bike to a foot race. There is a time and place for equipment as dictated by the coach (or you are injured.) Those who shall remain nameless, choose to solder the items permanently to their body. Yeah. I race 'em. They are in the group of lanes that race each other. I take it like my cod liver oil. But I ain't gonna like it. Look, you and ande swim naked; other people (even elite swimmers) like their toys. So how do I look? :laugh2:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Well, some people actually think they are training tools that can enhance performance. Agreed. However, chronic abusers of the toys sink without them. Call me crazy, but I don't like it when Suzy Q or Johnny B show up to the 100 yd free race with wetsuit, fins, and paddles. Ditto in practice. Last I checked you can't bring a bike to a foot race. There is a time and place for equipment as dictated by the coach (or you are injured.) Those who shall remain nameless, choose to solder the items permanently to their body. Yeah. I race 'em. They are in the group of lanes that race each other. I take it like my cod liver oil. But I ain't gonna like it. Look, you and ande swim naked; other people (even elite swimmers) like their toys. So how do I look? :laugh2:
Children
No Data