What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • If injured or ill, I totally understand. No problem. And what's a good excuse when perfectly healthy? Mental illness perhaps. . . Well, some people actually think they are training tools that can enhance performance. :thhbbb: Look, you and ande swim naked; other people (even elite swimmers) like their toys. I've never understood why people worry about other's people's equipment so much. Just swim and be courteous about your lanemates. On Sundays, I frequently swim in a lane with a guy that does all freestyle. He says the other strokes hurt his shoulders. He seems to be working damn hard. So I don't care.
  • If injured or ill, I totally understand. No problem. And what's a good excuse when perfectly healthy? Mental illness perhaps. . . Well, some people actually think they are training tools that can enhance performance. :thhbbb: Look, you and ande swim naked; other people (even elite swimmers) like their toys. I've never understood why people worry about other's people's equipment so much. Just swim and be courteous about your lanemates. On Sundays, I frequently swim in a lane with a guy that does all freestyle. He says the other strokes hurt his shoulders. He seems to be working damn hard. So I don't care.
Children
No Data