What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ever have one of those practices where you're doing what's assigned and everyone else has their own agenda? I think I showed up to the wrong sport this morning. During plain swim sets: Guy on my left: wearing fins for 50% of the workout Gal on my left: wearing wetsuit and leaving 5 seconds early each repeat Gal(s) on my left: wearing fins and/ or paddles to make the faster interval Guys in my lane during IM: Free, back, ***, free OR Free, back, back, free OR Fly, back, back, free 1 guy in my lane: sick My lane during free sets: leave on my feet OR stop at the wall and rest a 50 to leave on my feet Guy to my right and two lanes over: fins the whole practice The rest of the swimmers surrounding me (who chose not to use equipment), were ex NCAA Div I. Dang! It was just not fun! :doh::rofl::shakeshead: I think next time, (outside of donning a wetsuit), I'm going to imitate all these habits and see what people say! :joker:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ever have one of those practices where you're doing what's assigned and everyone else has their own agenda? I think I showed up to the wrong sport this morning. During plain swim sets: Guy on my left: wearing fins for 50% of the workout Gal on my left: wearing wetsuit and leaving 5 seconds early each repeat Gal(s) on my left: wearing fins and/ or paddles to make the faster interval Guys in my lane during IM: Free, back, ***, free OR Free, back, back, free OR Fly, back, back, free 1 guy in my lane: sick My lane during free sets: leave on my feet OR stop at the wall and rest a 50 to leave on my feet Guy to my right and two lanes over: fins the whole practice The rest of the swimmers surrounding me (who chose not to use equipment), were ex NCAA Div I. Dang! It was just not fun! :doh::rofl::shakeshead: I think next time, (outside of donning a wetsuit), I'm going to imitate all these habits and see what people say! :joker:
Children
No Data