What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    The constant smell of chlorine. The extremely wide *** stroke kick practiced by all non-masters swimmers. I was swimming with a broken rib last April and those were the ONLY people who ever wanted to share a lane with me. I cringed in advance every time I swam past one. Kids who jump into the lane that I'm swimming in without looking (happens in the outdoor pool). Teenage life guards who are on a power trip and make up nonexistent rules. Latest one was that the club "only allows two swimmers per lane."
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    The constant smell of chlorine. The extremely wide *** stroke kick practiced by all non-masters swimmers. I was swimming with a broken rib last April and those were the ONLY people who ever wanted to share a lane with me. I cringed in advance every time I swam past one. Kids who jump into the lane that I'm swimming in without looking (happens in the outdoor pool). Teenage life guards who are on a power trip and make up nonexistent rules. Latest one was that the club "only allows two swimmers per lane."
Children
No Data