What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thanks Rtodd. Since going to an awesome chiropractor Dr. Schremmer (Glider's wife), my neck has been great. Just dealing w/ some nasty headaches now, but hopefully after I see her next week, they will go away. Donna Just trying to keep up with you. 4 hour practice and on call!? :bow::bow: I hope to see you at the Dyna meet - even if it's just one day. Boy, I don't want to be in your heat! You will be passing up all the boys too at this rate. :cheerleader: Thank you so much VB. I know - I bit it on where I posted this. But did need to thank Shark for his good luck wishes. It worked. Here's my rant: Headaches and swimming don't mix well. :toohurt:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thanks Rtodd. Since going to an awesome chiropractor Dr. Schremmer (Glider's wife), my neck has been great. Just dealing w/ some nasty headaches now, but hopefully after I see her next week, they will go away. Donna Just trying to keep up with you. 4 hour practice and on call!? :bow::bow: I hope to see you at the Dyna meet - even if it's just one day. Boy, I don't want to be in your heat! You will be passing up all the boys too at this rate. :cheerleader: Thank you so much VB. I know - I bit it on where I posted this. But did need to thank Shark for his good luck wishes. It worked. Here's my rant: Headaches and swimming don't mix well. :toohurt:
Children
No Data