What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Great swims Kristina. I am glad you are having a wonderful meet. Wish I could have gone but last week I had a kids meet and next week I have one in Mt. Pleasant, SC. So I had to be oncall this weekend and it has been a horrible oncall. 12am, 3am and 6am pages are not fun. The 6am page made me late for swim practice. Then again missing 10 minutes of a 4 hour (8500 yards for me) practice is not alot, especially for this :cane::fish2:. I'll only be able to come up to the Dynamo meet for the first day due to my oncall schedule again :cry:. Hope to see you there. Donna
  • Great swims Kristina. I am glad you are having a wonderful meet. Wish I could have gone but last week I had a kids meet and next week I have one in Mt. Pleasant, SC. So I had to be oncall this weekend and it has been a horrible oncall. 12am, 3am and 6am pages are not fun. The 6am page made me late for swim practice. Then again missing 10 minutes of a 4 hour (8500 yards for me) practice is not alot, especially for this :cane::fish2:. I'll only be able to come up to the Dynamo meet for the first day due to my oncall schedule again :cry:. Hope to see you there. Donna
Children
No Data