What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Thanks Shark! I appreciate the good wishes. Chickened out on wearing the blue TRON on the 1000 free and 100 fly today. :doh: BUT, did go 10:44.06 in the 1000 (best time by 16.8 seconds!?) and won event for men and women. Matched best masters time in the 100 fly 1:00.3 (this hurt) and did best time ever in the 50 Free (DID wear the blue monster suit) at 25.04 felt good. Man, felt like I was CHEATING it was so float-y. The timer got me just under 25 at 24.97. But oh well. Big day tomorrow with the 200 IM, 50 Fly and 500 FR. Charlotte is really nice by the way! Great weather - surprisingly! VERY friendly people. Super town. Sorry, no rants really. Congratulations! That's superb! (From a very slow swimmer....) But shouldn't this post go in the Attaboy / Attagrrl thread, so you can receive the plaudits you so justly deserve?! :applaud: Good luck on the remaining swims! Regards, VB
  • Thanks Shark! I appreciate the good wishes. Chickened out on wearing the blue TRON on the 1000 free and 100 fly today. :doh: BUT, did go 10:44.06 in the 1000 (best time by 16.8 seconds!?) and won event for men and women. Matched best masters time in the 100 fly 1:00.3 (this hurt) and did best time ever in the 50 Free (DID wear the blue monster suit) at 25.04 felt good. Man, felt like I was CHEATING it was so float-y. The timer got me just under 25 at 24.97. But oh well. Big day tomorrow with the 200 IM, 50 Fly and 500 FR. Charlotte is really nice by the way! Great weather - surprisingly! VERY friendly people. Super town. Sorry, no rants really. Congratulations! That's superb! (From a very slow swimmer....) But shouldn't this post go in the Attaboy / Attagrrl thread, so you can receive the plaudits you so justly deserve?! :applaud: Good luck on the remaining swims! Regards, VB
Children
No Data