What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hello there! Yes, I am still around. I saw a good "person who peeves" in the pool recently. The Mommie who visits the pool with her two angels (read: brats) and lets them chase each other between lanes, especially the one I am in. :cry: Then, she gets P.O.'d when the guard says something to her. Who says life's fair? A belated Happy New Year to my friends out there! Got the same problem here. My aquatics director has told lifeguards to tell people to stay out of the lap lanes. She then told us, once they have been warned, if they keep doing it, run them over and keep going...which we are more than happy to do. Kristina...you think it is bad looking like Tron...try looking like Chewbecca from the front in a speedo
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hello there! Yes, I am still around. I saw a good "person who peeves" in the pool recently. The Mommie who visits the pool with her two angels (read: brats) and lets them chase each other between lanes, especially the one I am in. :cry: Then, she gets P.O.'d when the guard says something to her. Who says life's fair? A belated Happy New Year to my friends out there! Got the same problem here. My aquatics director has told lifeguards to tell people to stay out of the lap lanes. She then told us, once they have been warned, if they keep doing it, run them over and keep going...which we are more than happy to do. Kristina...you think it is bad looking like Tron...try looking like Chewbecca from the front in a speedo
Children
No Data