What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    My main thing is, when swimming with a team, when someone behind you touches your feet, and refuse to go ahead of you when you stop... Or when someone is leading and they sit out on really long sets and then ask "How many have we done?" Non-team related... People who just loiter in the "Lap Swimming Only" lane and glare at me as I try to get in the lane to swim.. THERE'S A SIGN THERE! When Swim caps rip, before or during a workout. When people just spit in the pool... I know chlorine kills most anything, but it is REALLY gross to be swimming and see this mystery substance floating just below you... *shudders*
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    My main thing is, when swimming with a team, when someone behind you touches your feet, and refuse to go ahead of you when you stop... Or when someone is leading and they sit out on really long sets and then ask "How many have we done?" Non-team related... People who just loiter in the "Lap Swimming Only" lane and glare at me as I try to get in the lane to swim.. THERE'S A SIGN THERE! When Swim caps rip, before or during a workout. When people just spit in the pool... I know chlorine kills most anything, but it is REALLY gross to be swimming and see this mystery substance floating just below you... *shudders*
Children
No Data