What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • I have several including: People that lie about their times (and lie in general) - when you know you only finished a couple seconds behind your lanemate yet they tell you their time was 10 (or 15) seconds faster ... People that loaf through workout until the last set then ride your booty ... People that push off from their flip turns down the middle of the pool or swim down the middle ... Lanemates that insist I lead IM sets when they know they will catch me easily on breaststroke Breaststroke Swimmers that think they know everything about the sport and want to tell you all they know in a condescending manner ...
  • I have several including: People that lie about their times (and lie in general) - when you know you only finished a couple seconds behind your lanemate yet they tell you their time was 10 (or 15) seconds faster ... People that loaf through workout until the last set then ride your booty ... People that push off from their flip turns down the middle of the pool or swim down the middle ... Lanemates that insist I lead IM sets when they know they will catch me easily on breaststroke Breaststroke Swimmers that think they know everything about the sport and want to tell you all they know in a condescending manner ...
Children
No Data