What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Theres actually a guy at my college who swims everyday for the two hour open swim, and he really isnt a pet peeve of mine, but it's just humerous, because he is larger, and not a strong swimmer, but he has such fortitude and he just moves soooo slowly. I can EASILY do a 200kick to every 50 swim he does. But he's pretty good about it, he always takes a wall lane, but it would be impossible for anyone to swim with him if it did get crowded, luckily it doesn't ever, even with only 4lanes. But yeah I totally understand some of these peeves.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Theres actually a guy at my college who swims everyday for the two hour open swim, and he really isnt a pet peeve of mine, but it's just humerous, because he is larger, and not a strong swimmer, but he has such fortitude and he just moves soooo slowly. I can EASILY do a 200kick to every 50 swim he does. But he's pretty good about it, he always takes a wall lane, but it would be impossible for anyone to swim with him if it did get crowded, luckily it doesn't ever, even with only 4lanes. But yeah I totally understand some of these peeves.
Children
No Data