What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • This might fall in the "what are they doing?!" category but it's also a pet peeve of mine. Our pool opens to the public at 5:30am. I get there some mornings before 4:30 to swim with the age group team. In the parking lot, waiting for the pool to open to the public is a mom and her adult daughter. They sit there waiting for over an hour for the pool to open. And then around 5:20 they stand outside the glass doors leaning on them waiting for them to be unlocked. They do all this to water walk for 15-20 minutes. I just don't get it. Oh, and there is a back way into the pool which masters sometimes take to go to the bathroom before the pool opens. This mom and her daughter will "turn you in" if you do this, even though you've paid to be there, just like them. Alison
  • This might fall in the "what are they doing?!" category but it's also a pet peeve of mine. Our pool opens to the public at 5:30am. I get there some mornings before 4:30 to swim with the age group team. In the parking lot, waiting for the pool to open to the public is a mom and her adult daughter. They sit there waiting for over an hour for the pool to open. And then around 5:20 they stand outside the glass doors leaning on them waiting for them to be unlocked. They do all this to water walk for 15-20 minutes. I just don't get it. Oh, and there is a back way into the pool which masters sometimes take to go to the bathroom before the pool opens. This mom and her daughter will "turn you in" if you do this, even though you've paid to be there, just like them. Alison
Children
No Data