What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Pools that seem never to have considered the fact that adult competitive swimmers need to practice their starts just like kids do. Amen to that! Although, I think I may have remedied this situation on Friday for myself. I happened to be getting in to the pool as the senior age groupers were getting out. I asked the coach about this, and asked if she knew a time when I could occassionally get in some starts. She has politely offered to do starts with me during the last 15 minutes of her age group practice (presumably her age groupers will be doing starts then, too). Now, I am a morning swimmer due to my crazy schedule but will have to show up in the evenings to get some starts in. I'm really excited - I get to start starts tomorrow! Yay! One small Victory! :woot:
  • Pools that seem never to have considered the fact that adult competitive swimmers need to practice their starts just like kids do. Amen to that! Although, I think I may have remedied this situation on Friday for myself. I happened to be getting in to the pool as the senior age groupers were getting out. I asked the coach about this, and asked if she knew a time when I could occassionally get in some starts. She has politely offered to do starts with me during the last 15 minutes of her age group practice (presumably her age groupers will be doing starts then, too). Now, I am a morning swimmer due to my crazy schedule but will have to show up in the evenings to get some starts in. I'm really excited - I get to start starts tomorrow! Yay! One small Victory! :woot:
Children
No Data