What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • :agree: agree with all of you. how about people in your lane who try to modify the set because it's too hard? one man at my practice adjusts the intervals/repeats to something he likes. i avoid his lane as often as i can. why does he get in the fast lane if he can't make it?? That's a bad one. Next time he pulls this, tell him you aren't altering the interval. Or, better yet, tell him if he wants to alter the interval he can lead and you will go off 3 seconds behind him.
  • :agree: agree with all of you. how about people in your lane who try to modify the set because it's too hard? one man at my practice adjusts the intervals/repeats to something he likes. i avoid his lane as often as i can. why does he get in the fast lane if he can't make it?? That's a bad one. Next time he pulls this, tell him you aren't altering the interval. Or, better yet, tell him if he wants to alter the interval he can lead and you will go off 3 seconds behind him.
Children
No Data