What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    awesome thread!! lisa's pet peeves: 4. People who come to masters practice just to pick up prospective dates. :rolleyes: LOL Lisa..I can see that would be annoying, but if they are swimming too perhaps they just looking for someone with same interests? Anyhow I have the counter peeve to this Lisa: Girls wearing T-back bikinis at an Indoor pool...OK I'm no prude and won't pretend I didn't look, but it is not what I want to see when I am trying to focus on my stroke, lap count and intensity--huge distraction. I don't care how great you look--save it for the beach not at the community Y...am I alone for feeling that this is really inappropriate? Other Peeve: "next lane racer syndrome" every time they bob-turn they check to see where you are...dude, you're doing crawl, I'm doing breaststroke--you win. Besides you rested for 2 minutes while I keep grinding...I always feel like popping on to crawl and sprinting when I get "clocked."
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    awesome thread!! lisa's pet peeves: 4. People who come to masters practice just to pick up prospective dates. :rolleyes: LOL Lisa..I can see that would be annoying, but if they are swimming too perhaps they just looking for someone with same interests? Anyhow I have the counter peeve to this Lisa: Girls wearing T-back bikinis at an Indoor pool...OK I'm no prude and won't pretend I didn't look, but it is not what I want to see when I am trying to focus on my stroke, lap count and intensity--huge distraction. I don't care how great you look--save it for the beach not at the community Y...am I alone for feeling that this is really inappropriate? Other Peeve: "next lane racer syndrome" every time they bob-turn they check to see where you are...dude, you're doing crawl, I'm doing breaststroke--you win. Besides you rested for 2 minutes while I keep grinding...I always feel like popping on to crawl and sprinting when I get "clocked."
Children
No Data