What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    After having a good swim today, I went to the showers to wash up when I get treated to a SHOCK OF COLD water! The water heater must've shut down today because I turned the water dial all the way and still, I was freezing my keister off! Usually, a nice warm shower is the best part of the end of a good swim, but today was definitely not pleasant. On another unrelated topic about petpeeves... Almost every time I end a workout, I always get two snacks from the snack machine near the University Pool Facility's exit. I hate it when the snack machine is out of my favorite snack! Arrgh. At least that wasn't the case for me today.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    After having a good swim today, I went to the showers to wash up when I get treated to a SHOCK OF COLD water! The water heater must've shut down today because I turned the water dial all the way and still, I was freezing my keister off! Usually, a nice warm shower is the best part of the end of a good swim, but today was definitely not pleasant. On another unrelated topic about petpeeves... Almost every time I end a workout, I always get two snacks from the snack machine near the University Pool Facility's exit. I hate it when the snack machine is out of my favorite snack! Arrgh. At least that wasn't the case for me today.
Children
No Data