What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • I have been swimming on my lunch, and there is a fellow there I think of as Big Paddle Dude. He uses these huge paddles, bigger than I have ever seen. Then he puts on fins, and swims a wierd backstroke, with the fins almost touching the bottom, and his arms not fully making it up past his shoulders, so he is just kind of skimming the paddles sideways on top of the water. Everytime I see him, I think, ditch the equiptment and work on doing the stroke right..
  • I have been swimming on my lunch, and there is a fellow there I think of as Big Paddle Dude. He uses these huge paddles, bigger than I have ever seen. Then he puts on fins, and swims a wierd backstroke, with the fins almost touching the bottom, and his arms not fully making it up past his shoulders, so he is just kind of skimming the paddles sideways on top of the water. Everytime I see him, I think, ditch the equiptment and work on doing the stroke right..
Children
No Data