What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Sparky Has anyone ever been tempted to ask a person like the one in CCSR79's pool, "What are you doing? Did you put any thought into this routine of yours?" Of course I've been tempted to ask, as much as I try I can't figure out what's the point of what he's doing! I've also been tempted to correct people when they're swimming the wrong way. There's a guy at my pool who swims fly for some laps and his arms only leave the water after his head has already gone back in, I always feel like telling him "Uh, do you know that they're supposed to come out of the water together?"
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Sparky Has anyone ever been tempted to ask a person like the one in CCSR79's pool, "What are you doing? Did you put any thought into this routine of yours?" Of course I've been tempted to ask, as much as I try I can't figure out what's the point of what he's doing! I've also been tempted to correct people when they're swimming the wrong way. There's a guy at my pool who swims fly for some laps and his arms only leave the water after his head has already gone back in, I always feel like telling him "Uh, do you know that they're supposed to come out of the water together?"
Children
No Data