What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • I've mentioned the "Sweat Peddler" before on this forum. He was the guy at my old pool who would dry his dripping wet with sweat shorts in the swimsuit spinner. Mind you he wore the same pair of shorts every day and put them in the spinner immediately after he got out of the steam room. I swam at a Y in Hartford while on assignment and there was "Oddly Sudsy Mid Riff Boy." Yes, this guy took a one hour shower and sudsed up aggressively in, um, that region. Quite a motivation to get in and out of the shower area very, very quickly.
  • I've mentioned the "Sweat Peddler" before on this forum. He was the guy at my old pool who would dry his dripping wet with sweat shorts in the swimsuit spinner. Mind you he wore the same pair of shorts every day and put them in the spinner immediately after he got out of the steam room. I swam at a Y in Hartford while on assignment and there was "Oddly Sudsy Mid Riff Boy." Yes, this guy took a one hour shower and sudsed up aggressively in, um, that region. Quite a motivation to get in and out of the shower area very, very quickly.
Children
No Data