What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Ummm.... go tell a lifeguard? There's basic health and safety involved there....Or perhaps you can go to him and ask him if you can go an spit and snot in his shower at home (you never know, though, he may say, 'yes.') :p Once, when I came out of practice on a Saturday, a women was letting her little boy pee in the shower... Boy, I got mad (they're open showers)! When I politely informed her that the shower was not a toliet (I was polite, as I didn't want a confrontation), she was really snotty back. I thought the he** with it and left. And this was at one of the country's best facilities. People like that really annoy me. *sigh* Off my soapbox now and on to more pleasant subjects...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Ummm.... go tell a lifeguard? There's basic health and safety involved there....Or perhaps you can go to him and ask him if you can go an spit and snot in his shower at home (you never know, though, he may say, 'yes.') :p Once, when I came out of practice on a Saturday, a women was letting her little boy pee in the shower... Boy, I got mad (they're open showers)! When I politely informed her that the shower was not a toliet (I was polite, as I didn't want a confrontation), she was really snotty back. I thought the he** with it and left. And this was at one of the country's best facilities. People like that really annoy me. *sigh* Off my soapbox now and on to more pleasant subjects...
Children
No Data